I have collected all the Ceed Study Material in one place. Topics are wide but I have tried my best to collect and group them.
Before we see the study material, Let us see the Ceed 2020 Syllabus:
Click below for complete syllabus and their explanations:
Part A :
Part A will have questions related to these topics:
- Visualization and Spatial Ability.
- Environmental and Social Awareness.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
- Language and Creativity.
- Design Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Observation and Design Sensitivity.
- Communication Skills
- Problem Identification Skills
After understanding the Ceed Syllabus, Let’s start the topic one by one:
- Visualization and Spatial ability: Visualization means formation of mental image of something.Visualization and Spatial ability is to understand the object in space i.e 2D and 3D space.In every Ceed examination you will see visualization and spatial ability question:
Click below for some examples :
Question no 6 in :Ceed 2019 Question Paper Solution
2.Environmental and Social Awareness:
General Awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources e.t.c., and their implications on design of products, images, infrastructure and environment. Awareness of Design Terminologies, social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses, History of Art, Sculpture and literature.
Important Topics and sources to study are given below:
Click Below for Video Technology:
Sculpture: Sculpture is the branch of visual Arts that operates in 3 D.
Click Below for Further study
Painting: Painting is the art of applying paint or color to a solid surface.
Click below for Indian Painting;
Click Below for further study:
Architecture Guide for Part A :
Materials and Manufacturing Process
Evolution of Products
Observation Skills based on hidden words and objects
Indian and Time Standards
Designers and famous Personalities
3) Analytical and Logical reasoning:
To solve this type of problem, I suggest R S Agrawal is the best book.
Click on the below link for this:
4) Language Creativity and Problem Solving:
Again I recommend R S Agrawal, Non Verbal Section.
5) Observation and Design Sensitivity:
Ability to detect concealed properties in day to day life and think critical about them. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
Part B :
This section is all about sketching , I wrote an article How to learn sketching For Ceed 2020.
I recommend begginer sketching book for ceed aspirants
I hope you all like this plz share this article so that we can help to others.