Ceed 2019 Question Paper Solution
Question No 1. All the four-digit numbers except one is written using a single font. identify the number that does not use the same font as the other numbers.
- Solution. To solve this type of questions we have to first visualize every digit separately.
- Start with digit 1, it seems perfect, then starts with 2 we come to notice in 3261 and 2440 font difference. then why 2440 ? not 3261 because when we visualize font of 2 and 1 is similar that is why the answer is 2440.
- So the answer is 2440.
Q. 2) Find the number which will replace the question mark?
- Solution: To solve this type of question we should identify the relationship between numbers either in row-wise or column-wise or diagonal-wise.
- In row-wise, when we see the FIrst digit +Second digit-1=Third digit i.e 2+4-1=5,1+3-1=3,5+4-1=8 and so on. Therefore 4+4-1=7.
- So the answer is 7.
Q. 3) An Intersection is a point where two or more lines/curves meet or cross. How many intersections are there in the figure given below?
Approach:To solve this type of question , I have marked the intersection point first and then start numbering. I numbered clockwise and divided this image into small square while numbering. I advice you all should follow any numbering pattern eithr clockwise or anti-clockwise to avoid any error.
Q 4) How much distance in (cm) will the bycycle shown below travel,if the pedal makes 1.5 revolutions? (Assume π=22/7)
Approach: Dia 5 and Dia 35 are connected together, so No of revolutions made by Dia 5 is the same as the No. of revolutions made by Dia 35.
One Revolution of the Pedal chain will travel 2πr.
i.e 2x(22/7)x5 (r=10/2)
Therefore based on question for 1.5 revolution of the pedal,thechain will travel 1.5x2πr.
i.e 1.5x2x(22/7)x5 .
The length of the the chain travelled over dia 10 is same as Dia 5.
for 2πr travel of chain in dia 5,no of revolutions is 1. (r=5/2)
so 1 travel of chain in dia 5,no of revolutions is 1/2πr (r=5/2).
therefore 1.5x2πr (r=10/2) travel of chain,no of revolutions of Dia 5 is
1.5x2xπx5 x 1/(2xπx2.5)
so Dia 5 makes 3 revolutions and Dia 35 will also makes the same revolution of 3.
Therefore distance travelled by Dia 35 in 3 revolutions is
3x 2 x 22/7 x35/2
5) How many glasses will remain empty if you half-fill some of the empty glasses,from the given set of filled glasses?
Approach: There are total 24 glasses in which 17 are empty and 7 are filled. Therefore, we can only fill 7 empty glass using 7 filles glasses.
therefore empty glasses will be
Q 6) Two perspective views of the same solid object are shown below.How many surfaces does the object contain? assume hidden surfaces to be flat.
Approach: This type of question is already discussed in previous year question paper .
Click here Ceed Perspective type problem solution
Front View: 3
Right View: 2
Back View: 2
Left View: 3
Top View: 4
Bottom View: 3
marked view: 1
Total Count : 18.